Re: Memory error on exporting XPC_SERVICE_NAME from a subshell

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 11:46 AM Varun Gandhi <varun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> While bisecting my shell configuration for an unrelated issue, I ran into what looks like a use-after-free on exporting XPC_SERVICE_NAME from a subshell.

This is an error in a MacOS library routine.  Previously seen in zsh
with constructs like
% XPC_SERVICE_NAME=0 somecommand

However, if you're able to reproduce it with "env -i
-S'XPC_SERVICE_NAME=0'" then it's not limited to the zsh internals and
should probably be reported to Apple as well.