Re: [BUG] complist interactive mode overwrites command line

>Subject: Re: [BUG] complist interactive mode overwrites command line
>Date: Friday, 22 July 2022, 20:23:46 CEST
>From: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 10:55 AM Bart Schaefer
> <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > This seems to fix that, let's see if it handles your problem too.
>
> Ah, well, no, that just creates a different odd behavior.  Something
> else still not right.

This last patch does fix the weird behavior I pointed out previously but reintroduces the bug we started from the very beginning!

I wish I could be more helpful but I don't understand the code enough, I am always available for testing though.