Re: [BUG] ksh_zero_subscript messes with associative arrays

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 9:33 AM Peter Stephenson

> > On 26/07/2022 17:18 Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > ksh_zero_subscript shouldn't be changing the behavior of the code, correct?
>
> I can't see how it should be having any kind of effect on an associative array,
> no

Something is tickling my brain to the effect that this was left this
way for bug-compatibility with some version of (perhaps pd) ksh ...
not that it was ever referred to as "bug compatible", just that ksh
behaved that way too.

Doesn't mean we can't change it now, but it nags me.