Re: subscribing

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022, at 10:29 PM, Kevin Ricard wrote:
> i would like to get on the email list for this type of information,
>
> I don’t know much about using these shells. but i would like to learn

Hi Kevin,

You can subscribe by emailing <zsh-workers-subscribe@xxxxxxx>.

Note that the zsh-workers list mainly hosts discussion about the
development of zsh itself; discussion about *using* zsh generally
occurs on zsh-users.  However, all zsh-users posts are automatically
forwarded to zsh-workers, so there is no need to subscribe to both
lists.

You can find more information about the mailing lists here:

https://zsh.sourceforge.io/Arc/mlist.html

--
vq