Re: Complete global aliases?

On 9/17/22 10:20, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
Hi,
I think that the global aliases should be completed out of the box, what do you say? In a project I've created a bunch of global aliases to allow comfortable jumpings to its directories to become disappointed that they (global aliases) aren't completed
like the named directories are. IMO this should be fixed on the upstream. Could someone add a snippet for it?

There are dynamic named directories for this very thing.