Fix use after free warning in compmatch.c

While compiling zsh from git on Debian with gcc 12.2.0 I came across the
following warning:

compmatch.c:2081:26: warning: pointer ‘or’ used after ‘realloc’ [-Wuse-after-free]

With the help of #zsh, with phy1729 and Mikachu in particular, it is solved
with the following patch.

If someone has a better solution to fix the warning, than this is merely a
notice of saying I got a warning while running make with the latest and
greatest zsh.

Cheers,
Wesley