Re: ZLE got wrong prompt line size, resulting redisplay eats lines when called

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 4:20 PM Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you're printing characters that move the cursor, it is up to you to
> tell zsh about it. In this case I suppose you could surround the
> entire construct with %{ %}.

%{ %} works for me. I wish there can be some debug message when any
unrecognized character is encountered while calculating string size.
It is not easy to triangle the root cause of the problem while one
just experiences that some lines are mysteriously gone.