Re: Anonymous functions don't show up well in "jobs" builtin output, except

> On 25/10/2022 10:45 John Hawkinson <jhawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This is probably related to another continuing thread --- it's likely to
>
> Which one, please? I had found "Bug report: `jobs` in `PROMPT` not showing
> latest suspend job" but it seemed to be a new regression and also fixed,
> and that doesn't line up with my issue. Thanks.

I'm referring to "problem with 'ls | less' shell function", which depends on
the same shell feature of forking to support a suspended shell function,
anonymous or otherwise, but the details are all different --- that issue
certainly wouldn't lead to a fix here.

pws