Re: one time in 20 error

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 3:49 PM Oliver Kiddle <opk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> After testing this, I'm inclined to think it would be better to special
> case the CSI sequence in getkeymapcmd() instead. [...]
> Is anyone especially attached to the
> current behaviour where unbound function keys and mouse movements cause
> chaos?

I'm not attached to them causing chaos, but I'm not sure discarding
them unacknowledged is the right thing either.  Roman's binding does
produce some unexpected behavior if you actually type escape bracket
(which might occur in vi modes, if unlikely in emacs?).  Some kind of
feep or "zle -M"-style warning, or is that also chaos?