Re: gitlab out of sync with sourceforge and github repositories

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 1:05 PM Jim <linux.tech.guy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> github
> zsh-5.9-91-g1de8baded
>
> gitlab
> zsh-5.9-85-g67d4bf5bb
>
> sourceforge
> zsh-5.9-91-g1de8baded

I think this is because Oliver and/or Daniel is/are manually updating
gitlab, so its always going to be one attention-span behind.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 1:26 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, I do wonder why we don't use GitLab's built-in mirroring
> thing.  Perhaps in order to allow people to submit completion patches to
> either GitHub or GitLab at their choice?

How would where the patches are submitted affect this?  We're always
going to apply them back on the sourceforge origin.  Conflicting
patches for the same completion?