Re: PATCH: remove OFF flags for display attributes in zattr

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Just confirming that this won't interfere with (for example) leaving
> an attribute turned on at the end of PS1 so that the command line
> input has a different appearance than the command output?  I believe
> this is a somewhat popular trick.

For PS1, yes that still works.

However, looking again, effects from RPS1 are not preserved correctly.
Those are also used if left on but it looks like where attributes were
left on in both PS1 and RPS1, PS1 takes precedence and if you leave an
attribute on in the left prompt, turning it off on the right has no
effect on the prompt text. Does that sounds right?

That should be possible to restore but I'm done for today.

Oliver