[BUG Report] A incorrect behavior of the shell variable $RANDOM

Zsh Version: zsh 5.8.1 (x86_64-ubuntu-linux-gnu)

Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS running in Hyper-V

       For example:

       Another one:

       And the same problem happened when I used the zsh built from the latest source pack from sourceforge. So is it a real bug or a feature I don’t know?