Re: V01 Test Failure

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 1:45 PM Vin Shelton <acs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Where are global variables supposed to be declared?

In this case:
Src/Zle/zle_main.epro:extern mod_import_variable char*varedarg;

However, I tried this with ksh93.c in order to avoid including other
modules epro files:

    if (zleactive) {
        extern mod_import_variable char *curkeymapname; /* XXX */
        extern mod_import_variable char *varedarg;      /* XXX */

Works for me on Linux, but it's possible those variables declarations
need to be moved to file scope instead of function scope, or that the
ksh93 module needs to be made dependent on zsh/zle, depending on the
compiler/linker.