Re: ksh compatibility: initial value of $_

dana wrote:
> Maybe ZSH_EXECUTABLE? That kind of matches ZSH_SCRIPT too

That sounds good. Unless we want to take advantage of Bart's recent
changes and put it in a namespace. A question Bart asked about what
namespaces we may want to reserve went unanswered.

One disadvantage of prefixing variables with "BASH" or "ZSH" is that it
makes it harder for different shells to later be compatible with each
other.

Oliver