Re: accessing array by index very slow

On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 2:20 AM Sebastian Gniazdowski
<sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There was badarrays branch from Mikachu in the past. it was resolving constant arrlen() calling.

I had been rebasing that regularly for a while
(origin/schaefer/badarrays) but lost access to the host with that
clone and didn't keep up the effort elsewhere.  Tried again just now
and get a lot of errors in params.c declarations and on new calls to
functions where Mikachu changed the arguments.