Re: Broken Package

Joel Carlton wrote:
> When trying to update this package on my NAS, I get the following error: Invalid file format, please contact the developer.

Where it says to contact the "developer" they probably mean the
developer listed in your first screenshot which is listed as
"SynoCommunity". That is the developer of the package rather than of the
actual zsh software.

Looking at https://synocommunity.com/package/zsh there appears to be
packages for a variety of processors. Perhaps you have the wrong one for
your device. Or maybe the download got corrupted or truncated. But as I
don't own a synology NAS, all I can do is speculate.

Oliver Kiddle