Re: Command execution by creating file.

Sorry this mail have not correct info please let me correct it.

Thanks and regards.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2023, 7:31 AM LitHack <lithack0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Special character '*' can be used to execute the command.
We have to just create a directory and make a file of any character or word and then make alias of the command which we want to execute assigned with created file. Now just type the * in terminal and you will that the command be executed.
But why this happens, * (special character) is used for auto completion and if used as alone it should just print the name of file why it's execute the file name as command.
Command:mkdir dir;cd dir:<>file;alias file=ls -l;*