Re: feature suggestion

At 13:15 +0800 28 Jul 2023, Terrance Hendrik <terrance.hendrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please add `apt info` as same function as `apt install` into `_apt-cmd` of
`functions/Completion/Debian/_apt`

That doesn't appear to be documented as an apt subcommand, I don't see it in either the apt(8) manpage or the output of `apt help`.

However both of those sources *do* mention `apt show` which seems to do the same. That *is* supported by the completion code, and would probably be a better thing to clone if support for `apt info` were to be added (although since `install` and `show` just seem to complete all packages I don't think it matters much currently).