Re: [BUG]Filename autocompletion using git-bare repos (--git-dir=... --work-tree=...)

On 23/03/10 11:12AM, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
> You can either replace `--work-tree=~` with `--work-tree ~` or set
> magic_equal_subst. I'd do the former.

Hello again,

This solution worked perfectly until a month or so ago, but then it
stopped working.
I still use the same alias:
config='git --git-dir=$HOME/.local/share/dotfiles --work-tree ~'

I don't know what has changed but $HOME is not expanding and executing
`zsh 2>log` returns this after trying `config diff <Tab>`:
fatal: not a git repository: '$HOME/.local/share/dotfiles'

Which is weird this error happened the last time on git's side saying
that '~/.local/share/dotfiles' is not a git repo when I replaced $HOME
with ~. But as you can see this resulted from Zsh.
Any idea of what has changed to cause this, and if this can be solved ?

Thanks,
Elias.