Re: Suggested changes to Etc/FAQ

> On 11/11/2023 05:10 GMT Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wrote most of this up in response to someone's off-list question and
> thought it worth throwing in.  PWS, feel free to move it out of
> chapter 2 if it would go better elsewhere ... I didn't want to mess up
> numbering and cross-references by attempting to add a whole new
> chapter.

I don't see that as a problem.  The only obvious elsewhere is the ragbag
section 3 which is even less well structured.

As the FAQ can get around it might be worthwhile adding release numbers
to new features --- although that will have to be a placeholder for
now.  I suppose one day there will be lemon-soaked pape^U a new
release...

pws