maintaining init files on a [t]csh influenced system

I am sitting on a normal SUN system, where all other people is using
csh/tcsh. Now the problem is keeping my .zlogin and .zshrc file
uptodate with the global cshrc and login files.

Are there any possibilities to let zsh run the global files and
incorporate the freshly set variables into the shell?

Or are there any way of converting a login/cshrc file to "readable" (I
want the comments too!) zlogin / zshrc

At the moment I dump my environment i csh and convert the output to
zsh and put it in my .zshrc file, loosing comments and so on. Not
readable.

	/andy