changing the definition of a "word"

is there someway I can tell zsh to take a / as being an indication
of when a "word" begins/ends?

I would like to be able to use ESC-b and ESC-f to go down long
paths quickly, ie

cd /to/some/really/long/path/on/my/system

and be able to esc-b and esc-f back and forth along this line,
stopping at the "/" rather than just the white spaces (although I'd
want to keep those as "word markers" as well).

Thanks!
TjL
---
Timothy J. Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  NeXT 3.2 m68k
MIME and NeXTMail OK		   Another convert to the Z-Shell
"If I  understood the man page, I wouldn't have asked the question."
"I see your WinDows(tm) and I want to paint them black...."