Re: appendhistory and history file truncation

Zvi Har'El wrote:
> > 	archive/latest/373 (also in 337)
> > 	archive/latest/376
> >
> Forgive my ignorance, but which ftp site these refer to?

These are the article numbers in the zsh-workers maining list.  To retrieve an
article send a message to zsh-workers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with archive as
the subject.  The message should contain something like

get latest/373

An other note: please get your site administrator configure the elm program
you use.  Your message came with this header:

My elm thinks that this message needs metamail processing.  I tried to add
none to compatcharsets but this did not help.

Cheers,
  Zoltan