Scripts > 16KB problem with zsh 2.6-beta11

Hi,

I've just compiled zsh 2.6-beta11 (I only had zsh 2.4.309beta).

I have a 21KB zsh script, and when I try to source it, I get an
error and the corresponding part of the line is displayed. The
first characters of this string are correct, but the following
characters belong to the begining of the script. The first bad
character is (approximatively) the 16384th character of the
script.

What do I have to change in the source so that large scripts
can be sourced?

Vincent Lefevre.