rsh: Permission denied problem

Hello,

Up to zsh 2.6 beta 11, I could do things like "rsh myhost command"
and "rsh myhost -n command | more" without nay problems.  In beta 12,
I get a "Permission denied" error on the remote host (the remote host
is running tcsh, and the host called "myhost" above is running zsh).

Needless to say, I can "rsh remotehost command" without any problems
because the host called "remotehost" is not running zsh; it seems that
beta 12 messes things up when it comes to running remote commands.  I
had as similar experience with an older version of tcsh, but I'm not
sure what caused the problem.

- Eskandar

Eskandar Ensafi                              Object-Oriented Software Engineer
University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Biomathematics              esky@xxxxxxxxxxx (ASCII, MIME, NeXT)
School of Medicine                  http://www.cs.ucla.edu/csd-lanai/fweb/esky