help pointers

Here's my problem.  I have basically self taught myself a little bit of
scripting in ksh and now zsh.  The problem is that I seem to have missed
some vital parts, and the man pages arn't helping me find what I need.  Is
there a good (preferably online) scripting tutorial for the computer
literate people out there?  Preferably zsh, but I don't think such a thing
exists. (or if it does, it has escaped my notice)

Thanks for your time;
Jason

--
   o                     Silly Quote goes in here.                       o
      o              the next line of quote goes here.                o