Re: zsh 3.0 pre6 VERY slow on nextstep 3.2

"Bart Schaefer" on Sun, 4 Aug 1996 wrote:
> Did you compile with debugging and zsh_mem and so forth?

No, just regular ./configure

> To what previous version are you comparing it (so we know what
> changes to re-examine)?

2.6-beta13 is what I've been using, but I've got 3.0-pre2 here too and that did not display this beahvior.

Would you need/like to see the compiling output?

Thanks for the help, I love zsh but it really is too slow to be usable...

TjL