let request

I believe someone from this forum might have sent me something reguarding
my request for an example of the let function.  If that is the case, the
mail may have just gotten nuked because I recieved mail while editing my
mailbox by hand.  (stupid, I know) Anyway, If this is the case, could
whoever might have sent a reply to me, please resend it?  Thank you very
much for your time and patience.

Jason

--
Morning roses, of thorns and beauty profound, show the way of life that has
been laied out before us. And yet, without the thorns to contrast the