Re: 2 more questions

gwing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> There are few, if any, reasons to use cat with zsh.  I can't think
> of any at the moment, unless you're using options to it.

I use it to concatenate several files, which is what it was meant for
originally.

cat file1 file2 file3 file4 > file

is said to be a little more efficient than

<file1 <file2 <file3 <file4 > file

Somehow the cat version looks nicer, too.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@xxxxxxx> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia