Re: problem from NeXTStep 3.3 rlogin to SunOS 4.1.4

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997 hzoli@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > rlogin SINIX-L -> SINIX-N shows the above problem. It is not always the
> > whole output lost - sometimes I see only the first line of `ls' output;
> > sometimes the `CR NL' after prompt is lost, that is:
> > % ls
> >  results in
> > % ls....... (first line of ls output).
>
> Do you use setopt no_flow_control?  If yes, did you try to unset it?

thousand thanks! running with
  `unsetopt no_flow_control'
really helps (I havn't set it - it must be on by default).

It is probably still OS bug (happens with rlogin only - telnet runs O.K.),
but as long as workaround exists I don't care.

greetings

Andrej Borsenkow 		Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow			Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk		E-Mail: borsenkow.msk@xxxxxx