dot comletition silly quiestion

Hi zsh Gurus !

I new in zsh and found very annoing thing

default comletition for dottet files work well

% ls [TAB] - beep
a b c
% ls .[TAB} - beep
.f .e .r

How I can do such thing for cd and pushd ?
with
compctl -g '*(-/)' cd pushd
i need to type full dotted name by hands

with
compctl -g '*(-/)' + -g '.*(-/)' cd pushd
I cannot see dotted directories on [TAB] but happend
next thing : if in directory I have only only dotted subdirectories it
will autoplace unique part (setopt autolist)

example
% ls -adCF /tmp
.X11-pipe/  .X11-unix/ ps_ee qwert
% compctl -g '*(-/)' + -g '.*(-/)' cd pushd
% mkdir /tmp/.QW
% cd /tmp/[TAB] - beep
.X11-pipe .X11-unix .QW
% cd /tmp/^C
% rm -rf /tmp/.QW
% cd /tmp/[TAB] - beep
% cd /tmp/.X11-              <<< --- @#$%%&  I NOT WANT TO SEE THIS
.X11-pipe .X11-unix

I want to see dotted directories only if I type . and press [TAB] and
only after TAB see unique part of directory.

--
Thanks,
  Andrei ( tandr@xxxxxxx )