Re: The Zsh HomePage

On Fri, Apr 17, 1998 at 07:46:07PM +0200, Karsten Thygesen wrote:
> zsh> Speaking of which: Graduation is in May.  I can guarantee that
> zsh> I'll be around until the end of June, but after that the ZSH
> zsh> homepages will need a new home site.
>
> zsh> I saw a message on zsh-workers of a new distribution site for new
> zsh> releases.... perhaps the pages could be moved there?  I can make
> zsh> a tarball of what I have and ftp them from PEAK if someone wants
> zsh> to take over.
>
> If it can be any help, then we (SunSITE Denmark) would be more than
> happy to provide free space for both web pages, distribution (ftp) and
> the mailinglists and what else might be required.

Ditto, if there's any need for a US mirror as well.  We also have lots
of FreeBSD machines for build testing or whatever.  I'm very tired now
and may not be making sense.  If so, I'll fix this tomorrow.
--
	       Christopher Masto <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
	Director of Operations, NetMonger Communications, Inc.

		     "Behold the Power of Cheese"