Re: completion ignoring

Sven Guckes <guckes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Example:  Let's assume that the current dir (ie '.') is in the $PATH [*].
> Then the zsh should behave like this:
>
> 	$ touch foo
> 	$ chmod 700 foo
> 	$ f<TAB>
> 	"foo" is shown
> 	$ chmod 600 foo
> 	$ f<TAB>
> 	"foo" is NOT shown
>
> Is this possible?  (I hope that's not in the manual. ;-)

That's what I understood the question to be.  And yes, isn't this how
zsh works right now?  I don't remember this being changed recently, so
I'd guess it's quite old behaviour?

I just tried with "zsh -f" (3.1.2-zefram3), and it has exactly the
behaviour you list above.  Not only that, but "chmod 670 foo" still
has foo not being displayed.