backticks

In my .zshrc I have this

   inboxen=(`/bin/ls ~/Mail/IN/`)
   compctl -k inboxen m

   mailboxen=(`/bin/ls ~/Mail/`)
   compctl -k mailboxen mb

They work great EXCEPT in the case where a new mailbox or inbox is
created after I log in (and hence after the backtick bits are
evaluated).  Is there any way to delay evaluation?

Or is it best to just re-read that file in the (admittedly fairly
rare, say once a week?) case there's a new box?  I suspect the overhead
of doing it the other way would be more than its worth ...

What'd be the simplest alias to read back in all the /etc/zsh* ~/.zsh*
files?

Gossamer

--
: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler