Re: Null tilde expansions?

On Oct 7,  5:11pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Null tilde expansions?
}
} I think the appropriate option is 'nomatch'.  (Sounds OK to me, it's a
} match that's failing rather than a pattern that's been typed wrongly.)

I first tried it with just no_nomatch, and got an error.  However, now
that I fool with it again, I must have mistyped something else, because
it is indeed only no_nomatch that's required.