Re: How to bind ctrl-arrow to word jumping?

Falk Hueffner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tried *lots* of ways to try to bind ctrl-arrow to word wise
> jumping, and some actually worked, but then arrow alone also does word
> jumping ;(. How can I do this, or, more generally, bind something to a
> non-letter key with a modifier?

Most probabely your keyboard produces the same characters whether or not
you press Ctrl with the arrow keys. There is no portable way to change
this, but on most systems you may change the keymaps (e.g., by using
'loadkeys' on Linux).

Regards / Gruß
    Bernd

--
Bernd Eggink
Regionales Rechenzentrum der Uni Hamburg