Re: Xterm title changing prompt problem: HELP!

Andrew Gallagher <andrew.gallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Geoff Wing wrote:
:> Andrew Gallagher <andrew.gallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:>  PROMPT will overwrite the "echo -n"ed line whether it
:> :is printed or not (so long as it is less than 80 chars).
:> No, PROMPT will only overwrite the echo output if you have PROMPT_CR
:> option set.  It is set by default, so this only applies to people who
:> have done ``setopt nopromptcr'' (or ``unsetopt promptcr'') either
:> interactively or via startup files.
:Good point, but surely you mean that it _doesn't_ apply to those who have
:"setopt nopromptcr" ...?

Ah, sorry, when I said "this only applies ..." I meant along the lines of
"the only people who need take notice of this ..."

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/