Re: Terminal problem with linux-2.0.34

Larry P . Schrof <schrof@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[problems with Linux / remote logins]

Another strange problem occurs here:
If I run a DEC term (a replacement for xterm for DEC Unix) and then
rlogin/telnet/ssh to a linux box, my zsh won't work as expected:
Whenever I hit "cd somedir", zsh hangs and nothing helps - even killing
the shell won't give me the terminal back. This happens with
zsh-3.1.[245] (didn't test other versions). If I start zsh from within
screen, everything is OK... Strange problem with terminal emulation? I
don't know... I tried $TERM={xterm, vt300, linux}, nothing worked...
I tried with "setopt zle" and with "unsetopt zle", always the same
problem... what's going on here?

--
    Thomas Köhler    Email:     jean-luc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <><           WWW:    http://home.pages.de/~jeanluc/