Re: bug in cd

[Andrew Gallagher Wrote]
> I have tried this on 3.0.5 running under both Red Hat and HPUX and can't
> reproduce your bug. I assume that the mistakes in this are typos - you
don't
> make a directory with a space on the end like you said you would, and then
> when you try to cd to it, the backslashes in the wrong place (and cd would
> have complained of "too many arguments" if this was how it really
> happened...). Nevertheless, I have tried all sorts of combinations and
can't
> get anything resembling your bug.

Sorry for the typo. I should have written one of the following (form one is
default for tab-completion):

  cd Shell \Scripts\ /
or
  cd "Shell Scripts "

I was seeing the problem on solaris 2.5.1/2.5 but when I switched to a 2.6
machine the problem disappered, so maybe this is a bug in the old Solaris
shared libraries rather than Zsh.

Thanks,
pascal