Re: PATCHES

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 11:57:36AM +0200, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
#
# Ollivier Robert wrote:
#
# > According to Gabor:
# > > I was wondering how a user of zsh stays on top of patches?  I don't
# > > see any on ftp.zsh.org.  Where are they?
# >
# > You read zsh-workers then it goes from impossible to very hard. There were
# > more than 60 patches to go from 3.1.6-pws-1 to 3.1.6-pws-2 :)
# >
# > You'll find them in the mailing-lists archives at <http://www.zsh.org/mla/>
#
# Or have a look at http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/ from time to time
# (that's the place where interims releases are currently showing up).

I found it yesterday. :)  It seems to fix the bugs I reported.  Namely
the completion in $(< and the hash problem when ksharrays is set.
Just curious here.  Why isn't ksharrays the default?  Also, what is
the current goal with regard to development?  Is zsh going to move
towards more ksh93 compliance?  It sure would be nice. :) Things like
read -tn would be nice.