logout and nohup

Hi,

I am using zsh 3.1.5 on Solaris 2.6 and Solaris 7.

In my .zlogin I have the following:
...starting X...
# quit X so log out
nohup /usr/local/etc/kehraus 2> /dev/null &
wait 5 # provide time for kehraus to complete
logout

Now, "kehraus" is a script which updates ~/.dirs and removes corefiles
in case I did not specifically save them. The problem is when it comes
to the logout command. It does not log me out immediately but tells
me: "zsh: you have running jobs." I need an additional C-d to log out
successfully. The only job left is this kehraus script.

Why is this? Isn't nohup supposed to keep the process running in the
background while still being able to log out?

	Roland (a bit confused)