Re: zsh tips for "UNIX Power Tools"

On Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 18:12:43 +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> What does "corrupted by completions" mean?  Covered up by a listing?

In fact, I would like something similar to a status line which would
be at the bottom of the terminal. The completions should be inserted
between the prompt and the "status line". Same behavior for the
multiline buffer.

> Here's a trick (usable only in 3.1.6-dev-19 or thereabouts, and later)
> that you may find interesting:
[snip]

Thanks, I'll try when I install a dev version of zsh.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des