Re: dev-19 -> 20: special-dirs changed?

On Apr 7,  5:16pm, Andy Spiegl wrote:
} Subject: dev-19 -> 20: special-dirs changed?
}
} I've got this:
}  zstyle ':completion:*:paths' special-dirs yes
} in my dot files, because I like . and .. to be completed (and / appended),
} too.  A few days I upgraded from 3.1.6-dev-19 to 3.1.6-dev-20.  Now the
} behavior has changed.  Hitting TAB after typing "cd .." still works, but
} after "mv foo .." or "ls .." doesn't.  It also doesn't complete after
} "cd bar/..".  I supposse something has changed somewhere...

_path_files now recognizes special-dirs only when one of -f or -/ is used.
The doc says that -f means "complete all files."  However, _files always
calls `_path_files -g ...' so there's no way to get special-dirs to be
recognized for default file completions.

This is presumably a bug, but whether it's a bug in _path_files or _files
I don't know.