Re: Compile error

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 11:28:05AM +1000, Ken Moorley wrote:
> Would someone please help with the following compile error:-
>
> zsh configuration
> -----------------
> zsh version               : 3.1.6
> host operating system     : sparc-sun-solaris2.6
> source code location      : .
> compiler                  : gcc version 2.7.2.3

My guess is that it's the compilers fault. I have seen very strange
things happen with gcc 2.7.2 at Solaris 2.5.1 and later if the
compiler has been built on an older OS release.
I have built zsh 3.1.6 with gcc 2.95.2 on sparc/Solaris 2.6/7 without
trouble.

--
Stefan Berglund                    | sbl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Life - the ultimate practical joke |   pgp key available from keyservers