Re: zsh 3.0.5 and Windowmaker on Solaris 7

On Jun 23,  8:53am, Mikael Hansen wrote:
}
} > > When I login on a host with Windowmaker as my windowmanager and zsh as
} > > login shell I get the following error in my .dt/startlog:
} > >
} > > /usr/dt/bin/ttsession[19471]: starting
} > > /usr/dt/bin/Xsession[739]: 19449 Hangup
} > > X connection to solaris:0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
} > >
} > > As it can be seen the connection is just terminated.

Hmm, I just remembered something ... in the ChangeLog for 3.0.8 there is
this entry:

        * Src/exec.c, Src/globals.h, Src/init.c, Src/builtin.c: Fix
        improper redirection of xtrace output; unlock terminal device on
        Solaris as per zsh-workers/5118; misc. insignificant typos.

So I suggest you try installing zsh 3.0.8 instead of 3.0.5 and see if
that makes the problem go away.