Zsh-script-mode for emacs?

Does someone know any good elisp-file that would implement major mode for
editing of zsh-scripts with emacs? Even vi-clone called Vim has own mode for
Zsh, but emacs does not have it, yet.

Or how about creating one? Maybe it could be based on ksh-mode, that comes
with XEmacs. Here is its first lines:

;; ksh-mode.el --- sh (ksh, bash) script editing mode for GNU Emacs.

;; Copyright (C) 1992-1999 Gary Ellison.

;; This file is compatible with GNU Emacs but is not part of the official
;; distribution.
;;
;; This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
;; it at your option.
;;
;; Gary Ellison makes no representations about the suitability
;; of this software for any purpose.  It is provided "as is" without
;; express or implied warranty.
;;
;; This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
;; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

;; $Source:
/usr/CVSroot/XEmacs/xemacs-packages/prog/prog-modes/ksh-mode.el,v $
--
;;
;; LCD Archive Entry: