RE: Bug or feature?

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > My ~/.zshrc sources my ~/.kshrc via "." (dot) and my ~./kshrc sources my
> > ~/.shinit via ".". My ~/shinit has also these lines:
> >
> > # {{{ Logout
> >
> > trap '. $HOME/.sh_logout; exit' 0
>                                                ^^^ is there a space between '
> and 0?
> >
> > # }}}
> >
> > Bash, ash and pdksh really sources my  ~/.sh_logout during logout because of
> > that trap but my zsh does not.
>
> What version of Zsh?
>
> bor@itsrm2% zsh
> bor@itsrm2% trap "print I am exiting ..." 0
> bor@itsrm2% exit
> I am exiting ...

Oh, sorry, I forgot:

juhtolv@heresy : /home/juhtolv
% dpkg -l zsh                                                      7544 | pts/5
uppercase=bad)
ii  zsh            3.1.6.pws21-1  A shell with lots of features.
juhtolv@heresy : /home/juhtolv
%                                                                  7545 | pts/5

That is the version of zsh provided with Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 Potato

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW !!"