Re: two sets of modules under /usr/local/lib/zsh ?

(Moved from zsh-workers to zsh-users, as most of the developers are likely
to know this already, but it may be of interest to users).

Quick recap:  In 3.1.6-pws-13, hierarchical module naming was introduced,
which means that when you install 3.1.9 you appear to have two of each of
the modules, one under .../zsh/3.1.9/ and one under .../zsh/3.1.9/zsh/.
The modules directly under .../zsh/3.1.9/ were eliminated in 3.1.9-dev-5,
so you won't see "two sets" any more when 4.0 is released.

This led to a question about how one is supposed to load the modules.