RE: completion with globbing, take 2

> } > The most obvious thing would be to have _match itself recognize the
> } > completions style.
> }
> } Is is not enough. See later.
>
> Not enough for what?

I must apologize. For some reason I had impression, that _expand offers all
possible *completions* in addition to expansions. What led me to it was

     There is another style, completions, which allows _expand to
     display or insert all _completions_ generated for the string.  The
     use of this is that the tags expansions and all-expansions are
     available, unlike with _complete.

Actually, you can either insert all completions (without possibility to menu
select AND without doing full completion - it is using only _complete so
matching won't work) *or* choose from the expansions. Docs could be more clear
on this point.

-andrej