Re: [zsh 3.1.9] history bug?

I'm seeing a problem with history too. Ok. It saves history but if for any
reason (like kill -9 when it's saving history) the file .history.LOCK
remains and a process with the pid of zsh is running I will not be able to
login (/bin/zsh is my default shell).

For example I do a shutdown, the system is very busy and zsh receives
SIGHUP from shutdown, it starts to write the history (creates to lock) but
the shutdown sends (after a while) SIGKILL and it doesn't finish (the .LOCK
remains) the system reboots.. and voila I'm not able to login because
sendmail is running with the same PID that zsh had.

Is that ok?

(I have here Linux with glibc-2.1.3 and zsh-3.1.9)

PS: Should I try 3.1.9-dev-7?

--
Mircea Damian
E-mails: dmircea@xxxxxxxx, dmircea@xxxxxxxxx